Monday 12 March 2012

Sunday Funday


Sunday night my husband and I went to a comedy show. We went to watch the Wayan brothers.

Anyways, we left the house in the afternoon, did some running around and had a visit with a good friend. My jeans were tight, but I could still function just fine in them. So we walked around the mall, did a bit of shopping, grabbed a Starbucks and had a chat. Perfect Sunday afternoon.

We headed to the restaurant for some food before the show. As I ate, my jeans got tighter and tighter, until I just unbuttoned by top button. Its more comfortable to sit anyways. No one could see as my shirt was hiding it, but I was uncomfortable since they were so tight! We ate our meal, had a drink, talked and relaxed.

Soon enough, time came to head over to the comedy club. I stand up and turn my back to the restaurant so I can do up my button.... It wont do up! it was like I magically gained 5 pounds in a 60 minute time span. I could not get that button done up. So I just left it for that moment and was going to hit up a bathroom before the show started.

We get inside the show and I walk up to the bathroom. After 5 minutes of struggling with this button and as sweat drips down my forehead, I realized that there is no way it is going to button up! So i just left it. Whatever, one button open, no one will notice, my zipper was closed, thank goodness.

I head back to my seat and the show starts. Through out the show, my zipper gradually started to open. Eventually, I was actually sitting there with my pants completely undone. Button open, zipper down. What was I supposed to do? I tried somewhat inconspicuously to at least get my zipper up but by then I was so nervous and sweaty, nothing worked.

I had to walk out of the comedy club zipper undone, pretty much holding my jeans up, as to not embarrass myself any further.

I threw those jeans out!

Thanks for reading,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment