Wednesday 21 March 2012

OMG! Chai Tea Lattes!


This needs to be said... I am IN LOVE with Starbucks! Yes, even more than I was before.

So I'm kind of a dork when it comes to my Starbucks. As soon as I found out they had a reward program... I was on it! Within a month, I received my pretty gold Starbucks card with my name on it. But that's not what I'm so excited about!

I love chai tea lattes. Adore them! But they are so packed with sugar that I usually opt out of getting the latte and just get a chai tea. Well, I made a special and seriously life altering discovery today! I found out you can get a chai tea latte with no sugar! You get it with tea bags instead.

I walked by Starbucks today and figured I would give my new chai latte discovery a shot. My exact thoughts were "I'm sure it will be an acquired taste..." Especially after drinking the sugary ones for so long.

So I get my chai, get in my car, drive back to work and finally taste this latte.... O....M....G! Amazing! Better than the sugar version. I am absolutely in heaven!

I am serious when I tell you, this is the best thing to happen to me since my wedding!

Thanks for reading,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment